Monday, October 16, 2006

I WILL END YOU

So my little sister hangs out with this guy I don't really like (Brent). Don't get me wrong, he is a cool kid, but he treats my precious little sister like crap-- and I am not cool with that. His recent thing has been juggling a relationship with two seperate girls (one of whom is my sister). He leads her on and pretends like he likes her until the other girl is interested in him, then he drops her. Not cool.
Anyway, a month or so ago he invited my sister to homecoming at his school. Apparently he had also invited this other girl (who, I should mention, my sister doesn't really like, for obvious reasons). The dance is this saturday and my sister designed and sewed her own dress for it.
Little did we all know that he not ONLY invited my sister, he invited morgan (the other girl) as well. Somehow he thought it would be ok, the three of them going together. Well, clearly it didn't work. Morgan threw a hissy fit and Brent, being the dumb guy he is, called my sister and un-invited her to the dance so that he could go with morgan.
Anyway, I am done being tolerant of this kid. My sister has been moping around the last few days, depressed. And I swear that if I see Brent again, he is going to get quite an earful from me (if not a swift kick in the ass).

In other news, my brother announced today that after a night of sleeplessness and prayer, he has finally decided to stop smoking pot. Forgive my skepticism, as I know this is a good first step, but I have heard this announcement several times in the past few years. It's hard to get excited about something I don't really believe.
Also, he is postponing moving out indefinitely.

6 comments:

Angie said...

Is this the same guy who comes to Sunday gatherings?

Anonymous said...

Dude, I will help take him down if you would like? lol.


OR

as I have been reminded lately in various times; we can pray for him, and your sister.


(We should have a girls night and get dressed up, that way your sister can wear the dress she made, like maybe a night downtown or something...)

beatlesxforxsale said...

best idea ever, jade. i was thinking of something along those lines. i'll ask her today if she wants to do that.

...and yes, it is the boy who sometimes comes to ethnos.

Paulos said...

I have seen him before kinda quiet though he did speak up once when Justin asked a question, I forget what it was, something like what if our church was missing lots of the things...err.. maybe not but he answered lots of people would leave and only the true commited people would be left, at least I think that was him hrmnn.

BTW I skipped high school prom, tried to go once but didn't have any money so couldn't.

Anonymous said...

I never went to prom *sneeze*cough*MAtt* cough...ehem, sorry. Lol, Matt and I went to SEattle for the weekend with some friends instead, which I totally tihnk was better than any school dance... they are overrated, I just like getting dressed up!

Ashby said...

man, paulos, that was the longest run-on sentence EVER.