Tuesday, August 08, 2006

happy birthday to me!!

The big 1-9. Oh that's right. I'm ALMOST not a kid anymore.

So I have to say this was one of the best birthdays I've ever had. I went out with my five best friends and not only was it a ton of fun, but I am so blessed to have such wonderful friends! Holy crap those girls are amazing. When I was sitting in traffic on the way home (Becky, if you're reading this... sorry I led you through the worst traffic ever. I forgot about the road construction on the highway) I could not stop smiling at how great they all are and how lucky I have been to have them in my life for the past 5 years (or in Jade's case, the past 15 years)...
So, girls, if you are reading this, thank you for a wonderful evening. I love you all and I cannot think of anyone else I would rather have spent this day with!

P.S. Becky-- you were right about the CD. It is the best. So I will be needing the sequel STAT!! =)

7 comments:

Linger said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Anonymous said...

Basically... I love you too. And I was thinking, when you go down to Cali, perhaps I'll join you for a few days. But only if Disneyland is on the agenda.

Paulos said...

Ditto Chris

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Girl!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Happy Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! Have a Happy Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

screw you on your birthday.

Dave Ketah said...

Happy BD!