Thursday, August 24, 2006

Snakes...



My buddy Bri left for college today. I promised I'd do whatever she wanted, because it's the last time I'll see her for months. So her request was... you got it... snakes on a plane.

I did it, cause I'm a good friend. And I have to admit... I actually enjoyed myself. Apart from nearly throwing up during a particularly grotesque scene (that, ironically, did not involve snakes at all-- but a high-heeled shoe).
Anyway. I was wrong. It was not the most awful movie ever released in theaters. (I think Sleepover: The Movie still holds that title.) But it would have been better without the "muthafucking snakes on the muthafucking plane" line. So much for fan input, eh?

Aaaaaanyway. I'm off to bed... I spent all day at the beach and I am exhausted.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought that movie was awesome, but I agree, the shoe scene was bad news.

-Dan