Wednesday, September 13, 2006

FINALS!

Well, I am pretty much done. Today I turned in my animatic and took my art history final, which leaves me with only one more project due this Saturday. It is my final comic book for my boarding class. I am not too stressed about getting this done, because I have already laid out the frames (they were in my animatic). All I really have to do is color them and get together the script, shot list, character descriptions, etc.
What I actually wanted to do was post my animatic. It turned out not so bad, except Kess had trouble with his lines and blew into the microphone when he spoke. I tried to edit it out but it still sounds a little funny.
I hope I got an A on my art history final. If I did, I will get an A in the class. I have gotten A's on every test but they are low A's, and high B's on every quiz... so my grade right now is totally up in the air.
These finals were really not so bad. The work load was intense, and I was of course really busy and stressed. But stressed to the point of motivation and organization, not to the point of panic. It also helped having projects instead of exams. I have been working on a lot of this stuff for three or four weeks now, instead of having to study all in a couple weeks to try and remember everything.
So, it is nice to feel almost done. I am looking forward to really being done on Saturday. And to celebrate, Saturday night, we are going to see Wicked!!!
I am in a really good mood.
I'm also really, really tired.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So you will be done with school just as I will be gettingsuper busy with school, SUCKY! My freaking finals are not until the middle of December! But anyways, it looks great, and now you can relax, you have the rest of the week for this one final, yay!

Anonymous said...

So, how's about you post the freaking comic book, since you've still never really explained the assignment to me or shown a single hair of it.

Come on, let's get our priorities in order!