Sunday, September 03, 2006

-Storyboarding this morning was fun. Terry, I showed your blog to some people in that class. So if you suddenly get like a million hits a day it's probably because of me.
-I met with Ashby again and we finished the galatians thing we are doing. I am nervous but proud. All of my studying and stuff lately has been really affirming in terms of my gifting. I really feel like I am a teacher. Or I could be if I am trained. The more I am in the word the more I feel that, which is a cool process.
-We went to a party where we all had fun and got to hang out with some sweet german people.
-I hung out with Matt. We drove out to Ava Rosteria and there was live music and it was fun. And not weird like I thought it would be (we hadn't spoken in a couple months).
-When we got home from that Jon and Stacy were at my house, so we played a long game of Princes of Florence (it is like Catan, kind of) and I won! For the first time ever! Plus it was just fun to hang out with them. They are fun people.

All in all, it was a very enjoyable day. I feel much better than I did yesterday. Also after I wrote whatever I wrote in here (too lazy to go back and check), I went back to my friend and explained some things. I feel good because I can still say I have been completely open and honest, and done everything in my power to communicate well with this person.

(I love this exercise. I feel much happier already. I have only done it three days now. But it makes a huge difference.)

5 comments:

Paulos said...

Your blog makes me happy because it is the only one that tends to be updated in the middle of the night

^_^

Anonymous said...

Now, by, 'we finished the study', do you mean, 'I sneezed and blew my nose and sighed pathetically and cleared my throat and looked at my phone while you studied the Bible'?

That's what I thought.

Unknown said...

thanks for the traffic, i only hope it is worth reading.

Steve Sheppard said...

I miss Catan.

Dave Ketah said...

As I said before, the study was exactly the right thing!