Saturday, September 16, 2006

I'M DONE!!

I just got home from turning in my last project of the term and I don't think it's really sunk in yet that I'm done. You know the "residual stress" feeling that lingers for a couple days after a deadline? I'm having that in a major way. I keep feeling like there's something I need to be doing, even though... I'm free.
On the way home I thought about my classes and tried to guess what my grades will look like for this term. I was really hoping for another term on the honor roll, but that might not happen. In order to accomplish that I'd need two A's and two B's, and I have a couple classes on the A/B borderline. This is what will most likely happen:
Intro to Graphics- B (maybe B+, POSSIBLY an A if I'm REALLY LUCKY)
Intro to Audio- B or B-
Art History- A- or B+ (I've got my fingers crossed for the A)
Storyboarding- B

I think, overall, I'm ok with my grades, even though they probably aren't as high as last term. This term was a lot harder for me in a lot of ways. Subject matter, stress, schedule, etc. So I'm proud of the work I did and the grades I earned.


(My sister is making herself breakfast right now and whatever it is, it smells like CRAP and is making me nauseous.)
Tonight, my mom, sister and I are going to see Wicked the musical. I'm so excited... not just to see the play, but to hang out with them, and get all cute for a night on the town (we're going out for dessert afterward). We don't get to do that much, and I think it will be fun for all of us...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wicked looks awesome! i am jealous.

good job on grades! you seem to be a good mix of good grades-getter, and life-haver as well. why would we want straight As if we couldnt enjoy our lives in the meantime?