Monday, September 18, 2006

GRADES...

I just realized something I had never previously taken the time to notice. Here is what happened:
I logged in to the student network to check up on my grades for this quarter, my CGPA, etc. Last quarter I got two A's and two B+'s, and it never really occured to me that a B+ is weighted differently than just a B. So even though, technically, I did better than a 3.50, I assumed that was my GPA for last session.
I was wrong, though. My GPA last session was actually a 3.70. Which was a nice surprise... even though I probably should have known that several months ago. Ha. Silly me.
Okay, now on to other good news...

I GOT AN "A" IN MY ART HISTORY CLASS!!!


And not an A-, but an A. I don't know how I pulled that one off... but I did, so, hooray for me!
And B+'s in both Audio and Computer Graphics. I am just waiting on my final Storyboarding grade. I know for a fact I didn't get worse than a B, though, so I can pretty much assume my grades are somewhere in the 3.4-ish area.
Which is not too bad in my opinion, and better than I was expecting (I didn't think I made the B+ range in audio).

Anyway. That's all I have to say right now. Hooray for my hard work paying off. =)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

congrats show-off!

Angie said...

Those college +'s are pretty sweet. I got a 4.15 one term. Then I never saw a four again.