Monday, September 11, 2006

Self-promotional brochure that I turned in tonight. I am too tired to explain it. Hopefully it speaks for itself (is that not the purpose of advertising)?


This is the first of three projects and one massive exam. I will probably post the other project if I can because it makes me laugh. It is a two minute animatic combining my audio and storyboarding finals. I am too lazy to explain that right now, too... but you will see it when it's done (if it turns out okay).

OH, ps. A lot of that information is made up because this isn't a for-real resume. So the phone numbers and emails aren't real. Well... most of them aren't real. And I'm not sure what my GPA in high school was, except that it was a point off from 3.5. It could have been a 3.6, but knowing me... it probably wasn't.

6 comments:

Linger said...

That's friggin' MARVEL-ous!

Linger said...

Okay, seriously ... I love it! Great job so far!

If you check your email; I sent you some comments, if you'd like to indulge me. ;-)

Angie said...

Way cool, Ciara. Good luck with the rest of your finals/final projects. Try to get some sleep. :O)

Unknown said...

Looks great- fun inspiration for a graphical resume!

Anonymous said...

Quite fancy :)

Dave Ketah said...

At first glance, I thought, "Ciara Owen, Action Hero"!