Tuesday, September 05, 2006

I took on quite a lot of work this week and I'm struggling to make things fit, which means I have to budget my time very carefully... so for my loyal and adoring fans, I apologize, this will be short and sweet:

GOOD THINGS:
-I finished the final character/environment art for my comic book (hooray!)
-Helping my little sister with her first high school homework assignment (today was her first day. It was really cute)
-I am doing this painting thing for ethnos this sunday (Justin came up with the idea... I'm just the semiskilled laborer) and it is coming out really cool so far
-First day in a while I have not had any social outings... it felt good to take a break from people.
-ONLY TWO WEEKS LEFT OF SCHOOL.

OK... that's it. I have to get back to work.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your comic book?!?!?! What is this you speak of??

beatlesxforxsale said...

I thought I told you about that? It is one of my final projects. I would show you, but since you are a connoisseur... I fear your judgement.

Anonymous said...

I have not heard about any of this!! Haha, I don't think I have much judgement. I buy like freaking 90 books a month. I'd say I have a fairly open mind about these things.