Tuesday, September 26, 2006

it's addictive

I love the new version of itunes! I love the jukebox-esque slider that shows all the album covers.
I am missing a lot of the album info though, so I had to go back and fill in a bunch of it. It's one of those things that is pointless and a waste of time but still addictive and somehow gratifying. I love it when the black box goes away and turns into pretty album art.

Hmmm.

Today was my dad's birthday, and next wednesday is my mom's birthday. They are both turning 47 this year. Don't tell them I told you how old they are, but do say happy birthday when you see them next.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wait, you lost album info? What kind of info? I haven't upgraded yet, but I don't want to lose the info I spent hours putting in.

beatlesxforxsale said...

Oh, no. That was because I was never very careful about making sure I had all of the album info before. I didn't lose anything when I upgraded, so I think you're probably safe.

Dave Ketah said...

Ditto for me. I have been 'updating' my info as well. Two great resources for album art: wikipedia and amazon.

Unknown said...

allmusic is a good spot for album art/info as well...

happy birthday guy who doesnt like me!