Thursday, September 07, 2006

What's so great about Milla Jovovich?

Dave told me to update my blogger to beta, and I did, and it deleted my links to all of your blogs... =(

In other news, I am working on all my crazy art projects this week which means I can "listen" to a lot of movies while I work. Today I listened to Far and Away and The Fifth Element. Both were mediocre and neither had very good acting. I think The Fifth Element was better overall, but in some places the sound editing was horrible, plus Milla Jovovich was in it. (I have never liked her much because my ex boyfriend was crazy about her and I was always a little jealous. She is cute, and I never blamed him for thinking so, but not at all like me, and therefore cause for insecurity/jealousy.)

Anyway... I don't really have anything of substance to say today, my brain is tired from finals projects, and I'm probably going to go to bed as soon as I finish loading these scrubs episodes...

4 comments:

Dave Ketah said...

Sorry about the link thing, I didn't have links on mine until I went to beta.

As for the Fifth Element, I love it! I'm not saying it's a modern art masterpiece, I'm just saying I find it entertaining.

On the subject of movies, have you seen 'Syriana'? I highly recommend it. Any movie that has you walking away asking questions of the kind from this one gets a thumbs up in my book. Okay, I don't have a book.

Ashby said...

The Book of Dave: Things That Make My Thumbs Point Up.

Unknown said...

i liked fifth element as well, but not from a film standpoint, but from an entertainment standpoint. i was glad i watched it, which is more than i can say for a myriad of other action movies.

PS syriana was good i agree.

PPS milla jovovich is totally cute, and that (like kelly ripa, jessica simpson and lindsay lohan) is her only claim to fame.

Anonymous said...

Fifth Element was good. Then again, I'm a sucker for Chris Tucker.

I was sick when I watched Syriana, which was not a good thing. I was pretty much confused the entire movie. There were so many things going on at once that it was hard to follow.